Nestype Font Embroidery End User License Agreement
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
By purchasing, obtaining, and installing our product, you confirm that you are in agreement and bound by the terms and conditions outlined in this End User License Agreement (EULA). These terms define your right as the user of our products and apply to the entire duration you use our products. Please read carefully the content of this End User License Agreement (EULA) before installing any of the products (“Font Software”, “Font”, “Embroidery Font”, “Font Bundle”) created by Nestype, also known as Nestype Font (www.nestypefont.com).
This Embroidery Font End User License Agreement (“EULA”, “License” or “Agreement”) is a legal agreement between You (“User”, “the Licensee”) or the company, organization, or other legal entity that you represent, and Us (“We”, “Our”, “Nestype”, “Nestype Font”, “the Licensor”).
If you disagree with a partial or the entire terms outlined in this Agreement, you are obligated to delete or destroy all copies of our Embroidery Font from your machine (“Computer”, “Workstation”, “Embroidery Machine”) and agree to revoke all rights to use any of our products. All rights to distribute enclosed Font Software with this EULA belong exclusively to Nestype and we reserve the rights to change, revise, or revoke all terms outlined in this EULA at any time without prior notice.
1. USAGE POLICY
You are purchasing digital files and one license to be used in the exact manner specified below:
- This license is applied only for 1 (one) person, or a single legal entity, or a single business’ name, or a single brand only.
- This license is for 1 (one) workstation and 1 (one) embroidery machine only.
- The User may not install and use the purchased Embroidery Font on computers or embroidery machines that belong to another person or organization.
- Personal License covers an unlimited number of personal projects only, it does not cover any commercial use.
- Small Business License covers 1 – 100.000 commercial copies or end products created from the use of the font.
- Large Business License covers 100k – 10M commercial copies or end products created from the use of the font.
- Corporate License covers any number of commercial copies or end products created from the use of the font that exceed 10.000 pieces in number.
- This license cannot be transferred to any third party without prior information given to Nestype, Nestype Fonts, or other place of purchase. The User may completely transfer the license to another person or legal entity provided that the User stops using the Font and destroys all copies of the Font available to them. They also need to send a written notice about the change of Licensee to the place of the purchase with registration information about the new User / Licensee, including the Licensee’s name and address. The User may provide the font to an embroidery printer service or similar bureau that is working on their behalf as long as they destroy the fonts after the intended use.
- The User may not give, rent, sell, lease, trade, distribute, host, disclose, or otherwise commercially exploit and make available this Font Software, or any parts of it to any third parties.
You are agree NOT to, and WILL NOT permit others to:
- Modify, alter, disassemble, make derivative works, reverse engineer, or any other attempt to commercially exploit our products. Any of such actions requires additional license from Us (“Nestype”, “Nestype Font”, “the Licensor”). Any derivative works created under such Additional License will be completely owned by Us (“Nestype”, “Nestype Font”, “the Licensor”).
- Distribute our Embroidery Font Bundle, Individual Font, or any part of our products in a commercial or non-commercial manner, either as a standalone product, or bundled with other software or hardware. By purchasing and installing our product, you agree to provide any necessary protection against unauthorized access to our copyrighted material.
This Agreement is valid in all territories and has no expiration date. However, this Agreement will terminate automatically if the User (“You”, “the Licensee”) fails to comply with any provision contained herein. In this case, the User must cease to use our Font in all manners and destroy all copies of the Font.
To use this set you must have and be familiar with:
- A personal computer or a workstation
- An embroidery machine
- Unzip software such as 7ZIP, WinRAR, etc.
- A free Embrilliance Express or any other paid Embrilliance (Recommended) software that you will need to organize the letters in order to create your own design or words. Or, you may also use other embroidery software such as; Wilcom Embroidery Studio, or Hatch Embroidery, etc. We strongly suggest you use the software Embrilliance Express, this software is free and very useful to easily merge and align letters.
You are purchasing digital files, not finished products such as: patches, or embroidery artworks. We do not provide warranties or guarantees. Our products are provided “as is” and “as available” without any warranty or representations of any kind, whether express or implied. In no event shall We (“Nestype”, “Nestype Font”, “the Licensor”) be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, including any loss of data or profit, business interruption, computer failure, or malfunction, whether in an action of contract, negligence, tort or otherwise, arising out or in connection of the use or inability to use products or from other dealings in the Font Software. If the use of our products results in the need for servicing, repair, correction, or loss of data or equipment owned by the User (“You”, “the Licensee”), the User agrees that they alone will assume any cost thereof. No oral advice or written information given by Us or any of our affiliates, employees, officers, directors, agents, or the like will create a warranty. Should you need additional information please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
You, the Licensee, acknowledge that you have read this agreement and understand it and that by using the Font Software you will be bound by it’s terms and conditions. You further agree that it is the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between Nestype and you, the Licensee, which supersedes any proposal or prior agreement, oral or written as well as any other communications relating to the subject matter of this Agreement. No variation of the terms of this Agreement or any different terms will be enforceable against Nestype in the absence of her express written amendment or consent thereto.